Whether you play long format or DFS, here are some key injuries to be aware of after week 1’s contests:
- QB Henry Burris – Ottawa REDBLACKS
Placed on 1 game injured list with injury to throwing hand.
- MLB Marshall McFadden – Toronto Argonauts
Gone 4-6 weeks with MCL strain.
- WR Weston Dressler – Winnipeg Blue Bombers
Day to day (concussion) is not practicing on Monday.
- WR Manny Arceneaux – BC Lions
Took hit on right shoulder in 3rd quarter, saw limited targets after.
- WR Tiquan Underwood – Hamilton Tiger Cats
Missed week 1 with concussion, is practicing Monday.
- WR Terrence Toliver – Hamilton Tiger Cats
Undisclosed injury, did not practice on Monday.
- Ernest Jackson – Ottawa REDBLACKS
Lower body injury (possible hamstring or left leg) hobbled off field with :40 remaining in game against Edmonton, did not return for OT.
- WR Kevin Elliott – Toronto Argonauts
Left game with left shoulder injury, did not return.
- S Jermaine Gabriel – Toronto Argonauts
Carted off the field with apparent neck injury. Likely done for the season.
- DL Moton Hopkins – Ottawa REDBLACKS
Undisclosed injury, on 6 game injured list.
- DL Ted Laurent – Hamilton Tiger Cats
Missed week 1 with undisclosed injury, IS practicing Monday.
- DB Johnny Adams – Winnipeg Blue Bombers
Missed week 1 with lower body injury, NOT practicing Monday.
- DB Josh Bell – Calgary Stampeders
Missed week 1 with injury, no update as of Monday morning.
Questions or comments? Follow me on Twitter @davedawson7 or @CFLFantasyFTB
Send me an email at Onsidepodcast@gmail.com